At DeSanto Law Firm we believe that our track record of success speaks for itself — we have received many referrals from clients who were happy with the results of their case, and we welcome the opportunity to help you meet your legal goals. We assist people in and around Canfield, Youngstown, Boardman and Austintown with the following legal matters.
- Divorce/dissolution of marriage — We will help you through the divorce/dissolution process and can help provide answers for other difficult questions regarding the division of property, spousal support and other family law issues.
- Child custody — The "best interest of the child" standard is used when making decisions about child custody and parenting time. We will do all we can to ensure that the best interest of your child is protected.
- Child visitation/support — Every parent wants to ensure the safety, happiness and stability of his or her child. We will help you negotiate visitation and support agreements that are fair to all parties involved.
- Domestic violence — If you are experiencing domestic violence, we will fight to obtain a domestic violence order to protect you.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy — If you are struggling financially, Chapter 7 bankruptcy may be an option for you. We can guide you through the process.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy — If you do not qualify for Chapter 7, or want to explore another solution, you may qualify for Chapter 13 bankruptcy. We can help.
- Exemptions in bankruptcy — Debtors are often concerned about what property they will be allowed to keep and what they must give up. Often, most property is exempt and the debtor can keep his or her property. We can answer your questions and address your concerns.
- Stopping foreclosure — If your home is at risk of foreclosure, bankruptcy may be a way to delay the process, providing you time to negotiate with the lender or to propose a repayment plan to bring your mortgage current.
Call Today to Speak With a Canfield Lawyer
Our office is conveniently located in Canfield, Ohio on Boardman-Canfield Road and our regular office hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. with evening and weekend hours by appointment. Start today by reading through our online resources and contacting our office online or by calling 330-702-8800 to speak with a Canfield divorce/bankruptcy attorney.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.